How To Update My Teacher's Preferred Name as a School System Administrator
1. Once you log onto the EMIS, from the menu options on the left-hand-side select 'Institution' and search; then select your institution.
2. Once you have located your institution select staff. The names and titles of persons assigned to your institution will populate. You would then proceed to search for the teacher's name that you want to update.
3. Once you locate the teacher you want to change the preferred name to select them and you will be taken to the next page. On this page ensure you are in the general tap and the overview page.
5. On the overview page select the edit icon.
6. On the page enter the preferred name for the teacher then select save.
7. Once that is done you will get a notification that the change was successful and you will see the chosen name being reflected on the overview page.
8. Once the teacher generates a student's report card you will see the name reflected in the teacher column.
How to Update My Preferred Name as a Teacher
1. To update your preferred name first go to the EMIS then select the person tab. 2. You will be redirected to a new page. Ensure you are on the 'Overview' tab on that page. 3. From the overview tab select the 'Edit' icon. 4. Scroll down to the ...
Verifying Teacher List
To complete the staff template list with all of the teachers and their respective information: 1. Go to Institutions 2. Select Staff 3. Locate staff member by scrolling through or searching in the search bar 4. Click the name of the staff member you ...
How to Add Comments To Report Card as an Homeroom Teacher
1.Go to Institutions. 2.Click Report Cards then Click Comments 3.Select the Report Card Template for the Grade that you would like to leave comments on. 4.Click on the Homeroom class you would like to make the comment on. 5.Select the Edit Icon to ...
How to Add Comments To Report Card as an Subject Teacher
1.Go to Institutions. 2.Click Report Cards then Click Comments 3. Select the Report Card Template for the Grade that you would like to leave comments on. 4.Click on the Class you would like to make the comment on. 5.Select the Edit Icon to Start ...
Creating and Editing Class Lessons
Lessons The class content is organised by Lessons. Each section can have multiple lessons that have a dropdown arrow which shows a list of the content in the lesson as well as the date of creation or most recent update. To view a specific content, ...