How To Verify My Account And Reset Password
1. After logging in, if your account is not verified, a banner is displayed prompting you to verify your account.
2. You will be prompted to select at least 3 security questions. Then select next.
3. Enter the answer to the selected questions and then you can select the 'Review and Confirm' button.
4. You can review the answers for the selected questions then click the confirm button.
5. On the homepage, you can select 'Forgot Password'
6. Enter your username and click reset.
7. You will be prompted to type the answers to the security questions that you had selected. Once you have done this click submit.
8. You can then type a new password of your choice in the required text boxes and click reset
How Do I Sign Into My Student Account?
To sign in to your student account: Have your Username and Password ready. Your username/password will be provided by your School Administrator. Go to the sign in page https://bahamas.1on1lms.com/StudentRegistration/action/login Enter your username ...
How to Change Staff Shift Type
1. Once you log onto the EMIS, from the menu options on the left-hand-side, select 'Institution' and search; then select your institution. 2. Once you have located your institution, select staff. The names and titles of persons assigned to your ...
Release Notes 5.0.0 - August 23, 2022
Bahamas NDEP (National Digital Education Platform) Release NotesDate: August 23, 2022 Introduction This release document communicates the major new features, upgrades or enhancements for this release of Bahamas National Digital Education Platform ...
Release Notes 4.2.2 - September 3, 2021
Bahamas National Digital Education Platform - Release Notes - 4.2.2 Bahamas National Digital Education Platform (NDEP) Release Notes Date: September 3, 2021 Introduction This release document communicates the major new features, upgrades or ...
Release Notes 3.4.4 - February 2, 2021
Bahamas Virtual Learning Portal Release Notes - 3.4.4 Bahamas Virtual Learning Portal Release Notes Date: February 2, 2021 Introduction This release document communicates the major new features, upgrades or enhancements and issues resolved for this ...